Monday, January 26, 2009

What's for Breakfast?




What’s for breakfast, good question? No one contests that your first meal of the day is probably the most important, but what to have is the bigger question. The answers really run the gamut of people’s tastes. Some skip breakfast, others have coffee and donuts; others hit the local fast food place for the breakfast value menu. Some of us cook something simple, instant oatmeal or a couple eggs.

My breakfast varies, most days I start my morning with 2 poached eggs on toast, sometimes instant oatmeal. Usually I’ll have an energy drink (check out the vitamin content) for a quick wakeup then choose the rest of my breakfast.

Now, here’s your chance to share your breakfast recipes. Don’t be shy my breakfast plan sometimes gets skipped and sometimes I eat a bigger breakfast that is more nutritional. Please share, perhaps we can get breakfast tips from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers